Illuminating your outdoor spaces adds charm, elegance, and security to your home. At Champion Outdoor Services, we specialize in bringing Crabapple homes to life after the sun goes down with our expert outdoor lighting solutions.
Landscape Lighting that Transforms Spaces
Perfect landscape lighting is an art, and at Champion Outdoor Services, we’ve mastered it. Our team crafts tailored lighting solutions that emphasize the unique features of your property, creating an enchanting ambience. From highlighting the majestic trees to creating shadow effects on water features, our landscape lighting techniques transform ordinary yards into nocturnal paradises.
Comprehensive Yard Lights Solutions
While the aesthetics are undoubtedly important, our yard lights also provide functionality. A well-lit yard is a safer yard, deterring intruders and reducing trip hazards. Our meticulously designed yard lights ensure every corner of your property is illuminated, providing safety without compromising on beauty.
Expert Installation, Repair, and Maintenance
Crafting the perfect outdoor lighting experience goes beyond just setting up lights. Our team ensures that each installation is done with precision and durability in mind. But our relationship doesn’t end once the lights are up. Champion Outdoor Services is here for the long haul, offering top-tier repair and maintenance services to ensure your lights continue to shine bright through every season.
Annual Residential Lighting Packages
For most systems, it is recommended that a preventive maintenance visit be conducted TWICE annually: once in spring and again in late summer. For Estates, larger systems and commercial properties, quarterly preventive maintenance is recommended. For small systems, once visit seasonally will usually suffice in early spring. Our preventive maintenance consists of the following 7-point inspection and adjustment:
7 Point Inspection And Tune-Up At A Glance:
- Power Center: Inspection, Clean, & Voltage test and verification
- Controls: Inspect- Clean, Verify settings, and functionality
- Lamps / LEDs: Inspect for damaged / dysfunctional diodes
- Cable / Connections: Visually inspect for damage / test resistance / bury exposed
- Fixtures: Clean, Treat with water repellent
- Brackets / Attachments: Inspect, Adjust for tree growth
- Aiming / Remove Obstructions: Re-Aim, tighten lock nuts, trim blocking plant material
Added Program Benefits:
In addition to your lights looking great and being worry free all season, here are a few additional benefits you will receive by subscribing to the program:
- Minor repairs (up to 1 hour of labor for small & medium systems and 2 hours for a large system) with each inspection of fixtures, brackets, and attachments are included
- Priority scheduling for warranty and emergency service calls for up to six months
- 5% Discount on new lighting installation and/or upgrades for up to six months – (Includes Halogen to LED conversions, LED Refreshing/Replacement, New lighting upgrades and add-ons).
NOTE- Program costs are based on number and type of fixtures on property and are per visit. Pricing can be provided by request. In-ground well lights and tree mounted lights require more attention and time for cleaning and adjustment which will be priced accordingly.
Your Go-To Outdoor Lighting Contractor in Crabapple
With a reputation for excellence in landscaping and outdoor services, Champion Outdoor Services is your trusted partner in Crabapple for all your outdoor lighting needs. Allow us to illuminate the beauty of your home, creating outdoor spaces that you and your family will cherish for years to come.
Reach Out for a Brighter Tomorrow
Ready to see your property in a new light? Contact Champion Outdoor Services today and embark on a journey to create radiant outdoor spaces.