In the picturesque community of Johns Creek, homes are as diverse and unique as their residents. And nothing enhances the beauty, safety, and value of a property quite like expertly designed and maintained outdoor lighting. At Champion Outdoor Services, we are devoted to illuminating your property’s landscape, casting both your home and yard in their best light.
Illuminate Beauty with Landscape Lighting
Landscape lighting isn’t just about visibility; it’s about vision. Our team understands the intricate balance between aesthetics and functionality. By strategically placing lights, we accentuate the best features of your garden, walkways, and architectural elements of your home. The transformation that the right lighting can bring is nothing short of magical – turning your landscape into a twilight haven of beauty and tranquility.
Yard Lights – Enhancing Safety and Aesthetics
Beyond the undeniable aesthetic appeal, yard lights play an integral role in home security. Well-lit exteriors discourage potential intruders, reduce tripping hazards and make outdoor spaces more usable after dusk. Whether it’s for a backyard party or a calm evening on the patio, our yard lighting solutions ensure your space is both safe and inviting.
Comprehensive Installation, Repair, and Maintenance Services
Our commitment doesn’t end after the lights are installed. Champion Outdoor Services stands by its name, offering unparalleled repair and maintenance services to ensure your lighting systems stay in optimal condition. Our technicians possess the expertise to handle everything from routine maintenance to intricate repairs, ensuring your property remains brilliantly lit year-round.
Choosing Champion Outdoor Services for your Johns Creek outdoor lighting needs means investing in quality, expertise, and unmatched dedication. Allow us to transform your property into a radiant jewel that shines brilliantly amidst the Johns Creek landscape.
Annual Residential Lighting Packages
For most systems, it is recommended that a preventive maintenance visit be conducted TWICE annually: once in spring and again in late summer. For Estates, larger systems and commercial properties, quarterly preventive maintenance is recommended. For small systems, once visit seasonally will usually suffice in early spring. Our preventive maintenance consists of the following 7-point inspection and adjustment:
7 Point Inspection And Tune-Up At A Glance:
- Power Center: Inspection, Clean, & Voltage test and verification
- Controls: Inspect- Clean, Verify settings, and functionality
- Lamps / LEDs: Inspect for damaged / dysfunctional diodes
- Cable / Connections: Visually inspect for damage / test resistance / bury exposed
- Fixtures: Clean, Treat with water repellent
- Brackets / Attachments: Inspect, Adjust for tree growth
- Aiming / Remove Obstructions: Re-Aim, tighten lock nuts, trim blocking plant material
Added Program Benefits:
In addition to your lights looking great and being worry free all season, here are a few additional benefits you will receive by subscribing to the program:
- Minor repairs (up to 1 hour of labor for small & medium systems and 2 hours for a large system) with each inspection of fixtures, brackets, and attachments are included
- Priority scheduling for warranty and emergency service calls for up to six months
- 5% Discount on new lighting installation and/or upgrades for up to six months – (Includes Halogen to LED conversions, LED Refreshing/Replacement, New lighting upgrades and add-ons).
NOTE- Program costs are based on number and type of fixtures on property and are per visit. Pricing can be provided by request. In-ground well lights and tree mounted lights require more attention and time for cleaning and adjustment which will be priced accordingly.
Schedule a Complimentary Consult Today!
Let’s embark on a journey to brilliantly light up your Johns Creek property. Reach out to our dedicated team, and together, we’ll create the outdoor space you’ve always envisioned.