Outdoor Lighting Contractor
Outdoor lighting adds safety, security, beauty, and nighttime enjoyment opportunities to your home. Strategically placed lighting that you incorporate into your overall landscaping design will not only add value to your home because of its safety features, but will create an atmosphere for relaxing and entertaining as well. So, no matter what the purpose, installing outdoor lighting is a win-win situation.
Landscape Lighting Specialist
With a variety of styles and types of outdoor lighting available, your options for adding outdoor lighting are endless. Suggestions for particular lighting situations include:
- Use shielded fixtures to reduce glare, fully-shielded ones for spread lighting, and medium shielded fixtures in tall, deep shrubbery to backlight foliage and make walkways visible.
- Use two or three soft-light fixtures, placed at multiple angles to spotlight or highlight trees and interesting architectural features of your home.
- Take advantage of the ends of cable runs by placing low lights there where they will naturally be dimmer due to voltage drop.
- Mix lighting techniques such as up-lighting, path-lighting, moonlighting, down-lighting and wall- washing to create dramatic lighting results, enhancing the beauty of your overall landscaping.
- Install well lights in your lawn to reduce damage from lawnmowers or other equipment.
- Install spotlights and floodlights in plant areas or conceal them in shrubbery. Make sure these are of a size you can move as your plants grow so they don’t interfere with the alignment of your plants or trees.
- Up-light trees that have heavy foliage by placing fixtures outside of the tree drip-line. This will highlight lightly foliated flowering trees. Use blue filters for moonlighting to create a more realistic nighttime appearance.
- Illuminate trees from below to create a sophisticated, 3-D effect. The closer your light is to the trunk, the more dramatic the effect.
Annual Residential Lighting Packages
For most systems, it is recommended that a preventive maintenance visit be conducted TWICE annually: once in spring and again in late summer. For Estates, larger systems and commercial properties, quarterly preventive maintenance is recommended. For small systems, once visit seasonally will usually suffice in early spring. Our preventive maintenance consists of the following 7-point inspection and adjustment:
7 Point Inspection And Tune-Up At A Glance:
- Power Center: Inspection, Clean, & Voltage test and verification
- Controls: Inspect- Clean, Verify settings, and functionality
- Lamps / LEDs: Inspect for damaged / dysfunctional diodes
- Cable / Connections: Visually inspect for damage / test resistance / bury exposed
- Fixtures: Clean, Treat with water repellent
- Brackets / Attachments: Inspect, Adjust for tree growth
- Aiming / Remove Obstructions: Re-Aim, tighten lock nuts, trim blocking plant material
Added Program Benefits:
In addition to your lights looking great and being worry free all season, here are a few additional benefits you will receive by subscribing to the program:
- Minor repairs (up to 1 hour of labor for small & medium systems and 2 hours for a large system) with each inspection of fixtures, brackets, and attachments are included
- Priority scheduling for warranty and emergency service calls for up to six months
- 5% Discount on new lighting installation and/or upgrades for up to six months – (Includes Halogen to LED conversions, LED Refreshing/Replacement, New lighting upgrades and add-ons).
NOTE- Program costs are based on number and type of fixtures on property and are per visit. Pricing can be provided by request. In-ground well lights and tree mounted lights require more attention and time for cleaning and adjustment which will be priced accordingly.
With all the many choices in outdoor lighting, we at Champion Outdoor Services are eager to help you decide what options work best for your needs. Our helpful, experienced Alpharetta Outdoor Lighting Contractors will guide you in your selection of outdoor lighting options to make sure you create the home of your dreams.
We also provide: